Spotlight Hobbies

LATE NIGHT BENCH TIME...You know the story. PIX and thanks for looking

My friend Randy that got the Jolly Green Giant decals for me is on this Ford T-Bolt kick and he is building every T-Bolt from the first two to any T-Bolt that graced the quarter mile across this country. Anyway in all the studying and research he's done he told me that Ford had broke out a 65 but I told him I wanted to see pix before I change my direction on this long stalled street machine. The Mercury and the Ford have been tucked away in the same box since maybe mid-90's just as you see them.
The Mercury I was just experimenting to see if it would fit a T-Bolt chassis and it fits like a glove. That chassis came from a T-Bolt that I AWB'd . That car was the very first car I cut up to get me on the road to cutting plastic. That AWB T-Bolt I still have and it happen to be in the house when I had my garage fire when I lost just about all my models. Recently Randy discovered a AWB car so I'm going to get decals done for it and it happened to be black and I painted my car black just have to change the front wheels. I'll get it out of the case and post in the next few days.

Messages In This Thread