Spotlight Hobbies

JUST A BIT OT.... Sort of but still related. About two months ago wifey's car got stolen out of our driveway during the night. Details INSIDE. PIX and thanks for looking

WHAT A FIASCO THIS HAS BEEN... I would only suggest be cautious if your financial institution is out of town do what you can to at least bring it someplace closer to where you live. Between the headache of talking to customer service overseas, people getting back to you, documents flying around in the airwaves... and the list goes on.
In the meantime I started kicking tires just so I know what is out there. Well I may have put the cart before the horse but I found this before the claim was even settled. If the car was found it wasn't like I haven't owned several cars before. Anyway, I couldn't pass it up and couldn't not buy it. 2018 Mercedes Benz GLA 250 which was a bit of an upgrade from the KIA but with 12k on the OD that's a brand new car. So the deal was struck. Insurance has finally paid off on the account today. This story gets long if I went from point A to point Z so I just brushed over the top layer. This little guy has some pick me up it was unbelievable the pick up it has. I'm still learning the nuances' but it will get there.
And yes I've already ordered my personalized license plates.

Messages In This Thread