Spotlight Hobbies

Looks like undercoating to me. They did not come off the assembly line like that. Far as I know Ford unibodies were oxide red underneath, with semi-black bolt-on pieces and underhood areas. Undercoating was (usually) only in the wheelwells. There could be some body-color *PIC*

overspray along the rocker panels, much like the unibody Mopars.

Messages In This Thread