Spotlight Hobbies

I view and post on Spotlight with my computer. I have accumulated a LOT of pictures but the tiny size limit of posting from computer files here makes posting from my computer impractical. is the limit still 20kb? The stories I have heard about pic sites folding or losing

pics means I would still need to keep them stored on my computer and back up drives anyway. One of the things that may have changed since I looked into it some time ago is that the pic sites seem to store them with their own file names and I have my own categories and try to label pics by source, subject, descriptive terms, etc.so they are searchable by those terms and I can add pics to category folders, i.e. Chevy 66 related or Camaro 70 Z28 related, etc. Sorting programs that sort chronologically are worthless for my purposes. Numerical/Alphabetical are much better for finding specific pics related to each other and for inserting NEW pics into their specific similar places within the file folders are what I like so I can find multiple pics of similar subjects close together for viewing.

Does anyone know if there is a pic site that allows automatic insertions like that, or do they just add new pics to the tail end of pics in a given folder with the site's own file name?

Messages In This Thread