Spotlight Hobbies

Long time no post! Here's my bench *PICS*

I haven't been posting but I have been able to check in from time to time. I didn't touch a model all of last year. I had a very busy year and a few personal situations that were pretty taxing, but everything seems to have settled down finally. The last time i worked on a model was in October of '22 I think...but anyway, its really cold now and I finally have some time to sit down and concentrate. And instead of working on one of the dozen or so projects I already have started, I decided to start two more!

I picked up all the pieces for the squarebody a couple years ago, starting with the Deserter GMC and a resin bed (can't remember from where). I built the suspension without the lift blocks in the kit, stretched the frame with some styrene, and added the wheels/tires from the Revell Baja Bronco. It'll be a quick build and as soon as it gets a little warmer I'll paint it black. Don't mind all the glue, I had just gotten back from the LHS with some new stock.

I've built a couple of the '64 Cutlass convertible kits that I added hardtops too, but this is my first of the actual hardtop kits. I am using the chassis from the Lindberg '67 Cutlass and plan to do a full detail version of what I intend my 1:1 '64 Cutlass to be someday.

Thanks for looking and I hope it wont be so long until my next post.

Messages In This Thread