Spotlight Hobbies

THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL... Bruce Kim sent me a LINK to these and I couldn't help myself, now to paint them I'll have to use OLIVER as my model. PIX and thanks for looking and THANK YOU BRUCE.

I ordered these that night and on the site it indicates a scale you want them mailed. So I scrolled down to 1/25th clicked then continued to pay for them. Easy Peasy... Well after a few weeks I get a package that looked like a chubby tube and had foreign printing on it... Anyway not knowing what it was I opened it. When I emptied the contents and the cats came out they were larger than I expected more like 1/20th or 18th scale. HMMMM I thought maybe being from over seas a missing in translation occurred. Chalked it up to "Well now I know". Put them back in the tube and figured I'll paint them and put them on my shelf somewhere.
Well about a month later I get another package in the mail in a square box with printing I can read (well these were easy words). I opened it up and these little cats were inside in a plastic bag. I'M LIKE OKAY! So somewhere someone must have gotten my order anyway they must have caught the error and fixed it. So here they are and I love them now to get Oliver to sit still-Just kidding I have enough photos I can use them.
I know it's a little OT but I figured someone will get a kick out of it.

Oh as far as the Nova that was sent to me by my Pen Pal Dave Krone from PA. He sent it with a note saying I could use it. I've been doing a little here and a little there and so far this is where I'm going. Perfect for a slammer with everything except the main contents of the kit... He used them for a Craftsman 64-65 Nova wagon and had the body left over.

Messages In This Thread