Spotlight Hobbies

Tiny breakthrough for project builder organization: 1/2 gallon ziploc bags

Doubt this will be much of a revelation, but I am always in search of more efficient solutions for packing and storing projects awaiting next steps, builders with fragile bits, etc.

Splurged a long time ago on some gallon ziplocs, but if there's more than one in a traditional kit box, most of said box is filled with ziploc, and not kits.

Was sorting some stuff for the next club meeting, pulled a ziploc out of my bin of hoarded bags - and dang, it was half the size of a standard gallon bag. (At this point you are forgiven for thinking, "dude doesn't get out much." ) But it was something of a revelation to me, cos it is ideal for a standard 1/24 -25 body, chassis, and itty bitty parts yearning to be free in the carpet or under the workbench.

I had to search several Target stores to find them on the shelf (eventually did in the one closest to home. Both the bag companies make them, one of the warehouse stores apparently stocks the hand 148-count (!)

So you can put them on the shopping list and give all the gallon tankers back to momma!

Messages In This Thread