Spotlight Hobbies

Photos and whining. Yeah I'm sort of back. Health issues and sort of burnt out also. Without getting into all the laundry list one of the bigger issues is having to use a walker now. Can't even stand up without it. Somewhat sucks, but at least I'm not laying in bed wired up *PIC*

to a bunch of machines and still looking at the green side of the grass. Enough whining lets looks at a odd bunch of photos that I find entertaining.

dry lakes roadster 1948

Doing crash damage on Days of Thunder car PIR 1989

1968 Taylor Aerocar at the Museum of Fllight. There was a kit of an earlier version that if I had a grail kit that I'm looking for would probably be it. .

Columbia 2 speed rear end detail shots

1/24 calliope wagon scratched build by Robert 'Doc" Hayden. He had a whole 24 scale circus he had build.

July 1954. probably my birthday, have never figured out why the Ford 8N that I learned to drive on had the wheels spread out so far when this was taken.

April 1966 HS Senior, Roth or Mouse t shirt, shades, cool dude.

NABI 40 ft that I used to drive

Fowler Showman Engine "Iron Maiden"

Navy truck. John Hale on the right side of photo. He later owned a large hobby shop and slot car track in downtown Santa Ana (Orange County CA) then moved to Garden Grove area in early 70's. His son, Chris, lives in the San Frenando Valley area and is (or was) active in the hobby. also.

Tatra 603 engine

Porsche P31 Coffee Tractor

Rumpler Tropenwagen

Messages In This Thread