Spotlight Hobbies

LONG TIME IN WAITING.... This was finished completely kind of from left field. Story inside for 64 T-Bolt AWB. PIX and thanks for looking

Let's go back to mid-90's there about's. This was when Rockford had a model car in the beginning. RWIS hosted our first Swap/Show Meet and during the show we had a Build-N-Bull kind of introducing our club to the area. With about 6 people manning the tables I choose this T-Bolt to turn into a AWB car not know that a real car ever existed, Dr. Kerry Ingram had talked me into doing my first cut car. So this was the first car I took a blade to.
Now 2023 My friend Randy (T-Bolt Randy) enters the picture. Back and forth with him over the the past year and don't know what happen but all of a sudden I started getting Pinterest. Randy was telling me about this AWB that he ran across and I asked him if he had info on it, he said all he knew it was black. Well that got my interest up. He said if he finds it again he would send me a picture. Well he did.... Well in my search for this I ran across it just looking a pictures then I ran into the story/history of T-Bolts. WHAT A HUGE catch me in the moment, moment. The build you see is just as I built it back in the 90's except for the flat hood and the staggered stacks and front wheels. I pulled the car down off my shelf and yes it has shown it's age. So a quick polish (yes parts came off front wheels to begin with). I ended up changing out the wheels with Cragars ( I didn't have 0-offset slots so I choose the Cragars ). I choose the staggered injectors cause at the time I lost one tall injector and one short injector so I had no choice, but it was a fake car at the time. I will change that soon along with a Teardrop Hood ( made that flat hood at the time ). After further discussion with T-Bolt Randy I ended up with decals from STS. So I guess you can say I just finished this.

Messages In This Thread