Spotlight Hobbies

I THINK MY TEAMSTERS... are on a little weather related work slow down so that goes back to the upper crust w/ time killg projects. Ford XL100 to the bat phone. PIX and thanks for looking

I got this little glue bomb from my friend Randy (the T-Bolt guy) just to experiment with so after stripping and cleaning it came out pretty good so that gave my a nice clean canvass to work with... So in some conversations with a fellow poster and looking at several post on how to make the cut. Not sure I could wrap my head around all the to-do's so I just started doing what I know. So I Googled the 63 dimension and the 56 Ford truck and the numbers I wanted were an inch off from the two years on the wheelbase so I just eyeballed the difference pulled out a Foose truck put them side by side made a few marks and I started cutting. At the end I may be a bit off but it seems to look right using these 68 yr old eyeballs. Bottom line now is that I can't put the toothpaste back in the tube. I still have the cut off parts so on another day I'll revisit this and make any tweaks I need to make if I need to.

Messages In This Thread