Spotlight Hobbies

Thanks for posting this, Tim, there’s some good stuff there! Thought there might be some announcements at this show (re: my comment in a previous thread). Comments/questions in the post below.

Not aimed at Tim specifically, but to everybody actually.

Looking forward to the ‘64 Malibu for sure. It’s so cool to see these long gone subjects come back again. Makes me look forward to model announcements again. The Cutlass is in that category as well.

The Charger cop car will be a must have. Looks like it’s decked out with appropriate equipment. Really like the wheels - the engraving/detail looks really good. I just found out last night that ‘23 was the end of the line for Charger as a police car, so very timely indeed.

Nice to see the ‘71 Charger back in the lineup, as well as the Riv and ‘62 Pontiac - will the Catalina have stock parts in it still (like the steel wheels and dog dish caps)?

I don’t know much about new Broncos, but the new version looks better to me. Is it the more basic version? Reminds me more of the ones I see on the road around here. I was waffling on whether I would get the first version, but I know for sure I will get the new one as I like the look of it.

Thanks again, Tim, for posting, and to Steve Goldman for sharing the info + for being the driving force behind bringing these great new releases and reruns to us!!!

Messages In This Thread