Spotlight Hobbies

MAN SORRY... I've taken up some much time and space BUT LAST for now is update on my 32 Chevy build off entry. PIX and thanks for looking

Marty gave this to me last Saturday and I started messing with it on Sunday. I was painted and I wanted to use that paint but somebody had put contact paper in the Advertising Panel. I was able to water it down but the adhesive wasn't coming off so I was forced to strip it. Unfortunately the chrome on the hood louvers came off so I decided I would BMF them. The door were loose and didn't really fit the way I wanted to so I discovered that by adding a little tab at the bottom hole for the door pivot worked out fantastic so I took it a little further and took those off and just added a strip all the way across from one hole to the other. I have a set of 37 Ford truck wheels that look like military wheels that I really like but I decided to see what else I had in my stash. The headlight bars were broke so I cut them off the light and I'll just shove the pegs in the fender holes. I'll leave the 6 in it. I'll have to go thru my seats box to pick out a set of buckets.
Sunday Marty is going to give me new louvers and clean fenders to lose the spare tire wells.

Messages In This Thread