Spotlight Hobbies

GOT SOME PAINT...on my 65 Fairlane "Performance Associates". It was going to be a T-Bolt BUT! PIX and thanks for looking

In conversation with my friend Randy (he turned me onto STS decals) (STS works like this- You send them a picture of the car you want to do and he does them for you at $). Randy is doing a collection of T-Bolts and about a few 65 T-Bolts, Well I've had a 65 for years and I was just going to build a street machine until Randy turned me on to the few 65's. So I was going with it but it would be a shame to put T-Bolt stuff to complete one especially since what I have was way to nice to disregard the rest of the kit but he found me a picture of a 65 Fairlane so I decided to save the kit and build this. I had the teardrop hood but I needed a flat hood which I was able to find on Ebay and attached to the sprue was a one seat. so I was able to make a bench seat out of the three seats. It's not perfect but it would be good enough to be inside. I may do a little more tweaking on it but will see.