Spotlight Hobbies

BUSY WORK ON THE BENCH..... Couple of different things going on here. PIX and thanks for looking

Got a few things done I put in the mail yesterday now I can get to the next project not for me and something I never did but when I took the job I figure I can learn something. I should learn how to spell first. Anyway, This a Remote Control Monster Truck that I agreed to do the body work and paint.... I will have to seek professional help from my body shop boss about the paint. All is good he gave me some tips and off we go. Rather than just gluing on the scoop I'll mold it in making it look like a one piece hood, the other is gluing in the roll pan and front valance and filling the seams, next is to fill all the hole in the body where it connects to the chassis. Magnets will be used to hold the body to the chassis.

This fastback Nova is a Speedcity resin I bought several several years ago and I had started it but like all my project it went back into the closest abyss , well I've been doing a slug of race car builds (not finished yet but coming soon) along with all those Moebius Nova's I built last year. I figured this is half done why not finish.

I bought this MCW resin of a 68 Chevy Biscayne so I can build my 1:1 car. I pulled out of the box and it was warp so I put it on a flat board and rubber banded it down for a few months and it finally straighten out. I proceeded to clean up all the flash and stuff, you know resin cleaning work. Anyway it's all cleaned up but I still have to play with the hood because it was to wide so with some sanding and filing I got to fit but I'll need more work to it because it's still tight.

Messages In This Thread