Spotlight Hobbies

Looks like the L&L is a '67 Olds F-85 body which is not a hardtop, but has post and enclosed frame door glass. Stock most(?) have a bench front seat. The F-85 also has minimal side trim. Looks like you are aware of that but if you want some good F-85 reference pics there *LINK*
In Response To: l ()

is a clean stock one for sale at the link. It has the upgraded 442 style wheels, red line tires with chrome tipped dual exhaust pipes at the rear bumper, but it only has an inline 6 cylinder engine with an automatic trans and a single exhaust pipe with a splitter back of the rear axle so can appear to have a V8. ;^)

There are some 80+ pics, including the post and framed door glass, engine bay, dash, under side with it up on a lift, close up shots of details, etc. I cannot post the pics from my computer files due to the size restrictions here on doing that and I still do not have a pic site but check the link to the source for the pics.

The car is sold so the post may come down soon, but is still up as of 10:50 am CT today.

Congrats on your progress on the AWB mods for your replica. Keep us posted!

Messages In This Thread