Spotlight Hobbies

Canadian International Auto Show, Toronto, Ontario, Canada...eh :) *LINK*

The shows opens to the public today and runs through to Sunday, February 25th. As a media person, I get in early for media day and get to take photographs before the crowds arrive. :) This year there are several new vehicle unveilings and there were a few guests yesterday. Some of the manufacturers do presentations and others just welcome the media. There is all kinds of technology at the show, from the Blower Bentley in the Cobble Beach Concours display to the Ferrari room to the Rimac electric car that does 0-60MPH in less than 2 seconds! Have a look at my photographs and enjoy :)

The Little Car Company make 3/4 scale cars that drive and they showed a Bugatti, Ferrari and Bentley...

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Red Bull brought a display model, no engine...

Hosted on Fotki

Townsend Bell hosted a chat with the man who builds the Rimac (his last name), the importer, Grand Touring Automobiles of Toronto, and some television guy, Jeff Hammond, who happens to be the test driver for Rimac... :)

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

There is a Porsche display and they showed a few models...

Hosted on Fotki

Wanna race a Corvette slot car? Tyr this setup of a very miniature Mosport, built by Slot Mods...

Hosted on Fotki

There is a Pagani on display...the guy in the yellow jacket is James Hinchcliffe...

Hosted on Fotki

Hot Wheels has a display and the local club brought a few cars...

Hosted on Fotki

This Ferrari is visiting from St. Louis and is part of the Cobble Beach Concours display...my favourite display...

Hosted on Fotki

Hmm...a Porsche and a Batmobile in the same photograph...

Hosted on Fotki

Have you ever seen the structure of a Ferrari?

Hosted on Fotki

This would not fit in my pocket...drat...

Hosted on Fotki

There are a few more at the lin...enjoy :)

Messages In This Thread