Spotlight Hobbies

LATE NIGHT BENCH TIME.... Oliver fell asleep in my lap which caused me to take an early evening nap in my recliner now I'm wide awake. PIX and thanks for looking

I started another Demon (Billy the Kid) and I had this extra interior bucket so I started cutting out the rear seat, now to get a plan to cut out the console.

I had pictured this couple of weeks ago in a mocked up stage but I had Centerlines on it... Well Sunday at a little swap meet I found wheels similar to the Don Carlton blue Demon. Pretty close. I also put bigger slicks on it so I had to open the wheel opening a tad more and cut out the inner wheel wells to make room. Thought I was going to have to make new tubes but once I got it mocked up you can't even see they are missing. I'm using the Competition Resin interior tube on this one that's why I had the extra interior to see how it's going to work. I also started removing the windshield wipers. The rest of the kit is ready for painting but now I'll wait until I get all this stuff done.

Messages In This Thread