Spotlight Hobbies

BAD BOSSA NOVA.... Off the bench and answers some questions that may be out there. PIX and thanks for looking

Question now answered. Will the Moebius 64-65 Nova Gasser fit under the AMT 66 Nova? The answer is an astounding YES! With very little work. If you want a BBC installed that will take just A LITTLE work. I can't remember who made the decals and I wish I could remember cause I'd like to build another one.
The only thing that I did for the "Little Work" part was do some stick sanding on the top of the door cards/panels to take that slight edge off so the interior slides up to the top of the doors. The engine swap is you will have to scratch build a new radiator support to allow for the longer BBC to fit in there. Other than that the glove goes on easy.
There is a lot why I would like to do another one and looking at the car and finding new pictures of the actually car well into this build and at a point of no return I just went and finished this car.
I think the decals should be resized, should be a bit smaller. But that's what's out there.

Messages In This Thread