Spotlight Hobbies

O/T - In a similar vein to Marty's ADD post below... I'm in the re-assembly stage of my never-ending-truck-project. A while back I bought some headliner grip strips off a '58 Chev 4 door. I spent a couple of days modifying a pair of those strips to fit my doors contours... *PIC*

... For the last 3 days I've been searching EVERY inch of my shop (30' x 40'), my shop's attic, the room down in the basement off my house where I did my upholstering and a good 3 or 4 other places where I thought those pieces might be... For the life of me, I don't know where they have disappeared to.

I'm half worried they were somehow discarded (which I truly doubt as I'm such a hoarder)

So after purchasing those parts off eBay and spending a few days modifying them in total frustration I just bought another set on eBay for the meager sum of $230. Canadian. They are off a '52 Chevrolet car and look more suitable than the '58 Chevy ones I had originally bought. I'll still have to modify them to fit but not as much.

I don't know if it's ADD that causes me to lose things on a regular basis but the never ending search got to me big time.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Raymond Gallant

Messages In This Thread