Spotlight Hobbies

HIT A BIG WEATHER WALL.... Snow coming down pretty hard expecting the plowing service and I don't have it in me to pull the car out for one clear coat. PIX and thanks for looking

Up late last night and I took the time to get the BMF'g done and ready for clearing but when I got up the snow was already starting to pile up and they are taking it's going to keep this way into the late afternoon. So what is the hurry YEAH RIGHT! One good thing I 'm able to gather up all the painting things I did the last couple of days when the days were pretty decent, unusually nice out for this time of year. Got a lot done in those few days.
I have to put the decals on the hubcaps, I shot those with that chrome paint.... The flash from my phone kind of washes them out but Man that is some stuff is nice, all it takes is set the item down, point the can, and shoot. No cleaning, no preparing the item just shoot. The wheels and caps are from Scene's Unlimited. They aren't around anymore but they did sell the business to another company that still produces them but the name escapes me.
The front tires are from the kit but the rears which are a little bigger were from the Parts Pack.

The 3-2's set up came from the AMT 71 Duster. The intake was a bit longer for the kit block but all I did is a little trimming in the front and just a little shaping in the rear. If you ask me it came out pretty dang nice. From what I remember about the car the air cleaner and the valve covers were finned but I just things as is cause I couldn't find what I wanted in my parts.

Chassis sitting up on all fours. Now I took some liberties on the underneath just because I wanted to add more color and added the kit traction bars just because. I see I have a few touchups I need to take care of.

Messages In This Thread