Spotlight Hobbies

FIRST OFF.... Like to wish everyone a Happy and safe New Year. SECONDLY thank everybody for my 2023 build comments, and third starting to line up 2024. PIX and thanks for looking

Last couple of weeks I've been getting my recently posted projects in the winter staging area hoping for mild weather for painting.

With the passing of Dick Smothers I decided to get this back out into the "Finish this for 2024". I've got the decals which I thought I had in the picture.

Couple days ago friend of mine was asking about the name of this hood scoop and if it was available in scale... Had to call Marty to get the name. Anyway when I got it out to send him pictures I decided to add this to my 2024 projects list.

I found a source for these decals and with an extra AWB Chevelle I couldn't help myself. Last night I pretty much got the passenger rear where I want it now for the front.

Few of these projects don't belong to me but I'm doing them for friends of mine, Painting, BMF'g, and just getting ready for them to finish. I like doing this kind of stuff.

Messages In This Thread