Spotlight Hobbies

(pics) Galaxie's '48 Chevy Sedan delivery reproportioned, and detailed with opening doors and tailgate, poseable steering, etc., etc.

I'm just finishing this one as a stock detailed '48 Chevy sedan delivery after previously making a pre-war version a few weeks ago from the same Galaxie post-war kit.
All the window proportions are now adjusted as well as the SD side indent and front fender wheel openings. the three doors have been cut open and hinged, including making the fade-away panels on the doors swing inward as they should . The window gaskets have been formed in black wire and the vent windows formed in plated wire. The cargo interior is modified to include the spare wheel access and the Standard sedan delivery seats have been formed from Renshape. I chose the only '48 Chevy non metallic paint colour...done in my usual basecoat/clearcoat.
Galaxie's nicely done stovebolt six motor has been detailed with plug wires, as well as fuel and vacuum lines. The under-floor now includes the spare wheel well shape instead of the sedan floor which used a fuel tank in the same spot and the front bumper has been shorn of all the added bling (replated with Molotow)

Messages In This Thread