Spotlight Hobbies

Sorted through some photos from mine late friend, Don Drummer while watching the Petit Le Mans. One set was from a IAAM club meeting in Oct 1999 hosted at Carmen and Gordon Schroeder's house in the Hollywood Hills. They owned Schroeder Racing Products which I guess their son *LINK* *PIC*

Gary, still runs. Most of the shots are of Carmen's Ford GT and not much of the club models..

They also have this 35 Ford and not sure what the white car is. Don't remember it from when I was there a few years before this. They also had a 40's Samson midget that their son was restoring and a bunch of other bits and pieces, not counting their daily drivers.

My late Kit Collectors swap meet partner in the blue shirt, Robert Cumberworth, looking over a couple of models that Joe Henning was showing.

Carmen showing off the GT. The time I went there she fired it up for us since it was out in the driveway. Don't know the guys behind her since I'd been here in AZ about 7 years by that time so probably were newer members. I would run into Carmen at PIR for the Cup race since she usually came out with some friends for it. Unfortunately it seems that most of the members I knew are no longer with us.