Spotlight Hobbies

Here's a detailed look at the new AMT 2021 Bronco First Edition kit... *LINK* *PIC*

Well it is finally here! Check out the images at the link below for all the skinny on Round 2's 1/25th scale AMT Bronco First Edition kit, including a look at each step of the kit assembly instructions.

I recall talking to my Round 2 contacts months before the new Bronco saw its first media features and advocating for a full detail kit of same. I doubt I was the only one doing so, as the possibility of a newly tooled Bronco already seemed to be on their radar screen. Apparently there were many details to be sorted, but confirmation of Round 2's plans followed many months later.

Since then we've seen photos of test shots and some videos of unboxings and buildups, but I wanted to present this new kit in my typical "full detail" photo collage and commentary, as seen below.

It is hard not be highly impressed by Round 2's effort on this new kit. Short of in-detail knowledge of how the kit builds up (waiting for you on this, guys!), this appears to be a really well turned-out miniaturization of what remains today (as of this writing) one of the automotive marketplaces most desired and "hot" products.

(PS, in thanks to our hosts Matt and Dawn, I ordered the kit last Friday and it was on my doorstep this Monday morning. How outstanding is that???III.)

Check out the details at the link below and be sure to use the "Roll View" feature to quickly scroll through the images while reading the captions as well.... thanks for checking it out TB

Messages In This Thread