Spotlight Hobbies

1968s for 6-8

MPC 1968 Chevrolet. This is one a friend acquired with some other built ups, but he wasn't a Chevy guy, so I was able to get it. It had some custom parts on it, but Modelhaus was still around to get the stock pieces. My Dad had a 1968 Biscayne painted gold, so hence, the colour choice.

Revell 1968 Chevelle. My friend bought a brand new 1968 Chevelle Malibu SS, 327 four speed, black with a red interior. This is a tribute to his old car. Shortly after buying it, he rear ended someone. He added the SS396 style hood during the repair. Of course I added NS 1968 license plates.

Revell 1968 Corvette. Box stock build with BMF, plug wires and NS 1968 license plates.

Revell 1968 Corvette. Ditto from the other Corvette, except this one has a Florida "L78" license plate which probably came with the kit.

Revell 1968 Dart. I am not sure what year the kit says this is, but the real ones were 1968s. I read where some were updated with 1969 front ends. Slixx decals.

Revell 1968 Charger. This is a box stock build.

AMT 1968 Mustang. As I have said before, I love 60's drag cars. Steel wheels with slicks is a cool look.

AMT 1967 Shelby. Yes I know this is supposed to be 68's but I forgot this one yesterday

AMT 1968 Road Runner. Pretty much box stock with the usual foil & wires. NS plate on the back.

Johan 1968 Plymouth. This is an old build from the 90's. Wish I would have bought a couple of these at the time.

Messages In This Thread