Spotlight Hobbies

1964s for 6-4

AMT 1964 Chevrolet. I got my drivers license in 1963, so my interest in models diminished. I did buy a 64 Chev annual kit. This is a build of a later issue, but it has the original bumper/grill with clear headlights from my original kit.

AMT 1964 Chevelle. I did not build this one. It is an ebay find awaiting a restoration.

Lindberg 1964 Dodge. I really enjoy the 1960's drag car replicas

Johan 1964 Dodge. I remember buying this from Hobby Heaven. I wish I would have bought several.

Revell 1964 Fairlane. Another replica of a 1960's drag car

AMT 1964 Mercury. It was nice when AMT brought back some older kits in their Selective Subjects Program. This is one of those kits.

AMT 1964 Oldsmobile. This is a replica of one of my first cars as I first bought it. I did acquire several built ups of this kit, but when AMT brought it back I bought several to make the different looks of this car while I owned it. The car was unique as it had a four speed, dog dish hubcaps, radio delete, standard steering and standard brakes. The original colour was Butternut Yellow.

AMT 1964 Oldsmobile. After it was yellow, I had it painted red. I have not made a version of that one. However, this is the last version. I repainted it Plum Crazy when that colour came out. I had some sort of chrome slotted wheels on it, but always wanted Cragars, but never was able to afford a set.

AMT 1964 Pontiac. This is a replica of my late friend's car which I made for him including his Nova Scotia personalized plate SH BOOM. It started as a promo with the windshield frame missing. Modelhaus to the rescue again. The real car had a 421, tri-power. After he passed, his wife gave it back to me.

Monogram 1964 GTO. I like the look of two door sedans, steel wheels and dog dish hubcaps. I borrowed the hubcaps from the AMT 1962 Catalina kit.

Messages In This Thread