Spotlight Hobbies

1960s for 6-1

AMT 1960 Buick hardtop. Restored from a built up acquired on ebay

AMT 1960 Buick convertible. Another built up restoration.

AMT 1960 Chevrolet convertible. I have had this one since new in 1960. Unfortunately I was into "nosing and decking" back then so some of the emblems have been sanded off. Otherwise it is in good condition and I "restored" it probably 30 years ago.

AMT 1960 Chevrolet station wagon. Another restoration of a built up acquired on ebay. I added a 1960 Nova Scotia license plate.

AMT 1960 Chevrolet Corvair. This is another model from my teen age years. Fortunately, I did not sand anything off this one. I restored it a few years ago. I bought a couple of rebuilders from ebay to get the hub caps and trim rings. (Modelhaus did not make these)

AMT 1960 Chevrolet pick up. This is the recent issue of this truck. I made it for my service station diorama. It has a 1968 Nova Scotia commercial plate as the theme of my diorama is June 1968

AMT 1960 Chevrolet pick up. Another build of the newer kit

SMP 1960 Chevrolet pick up. This is another restoration rescue. It is hard to find a built up truck from this era that didn't have the gas cans and tools glued to the bed.

Johan 1960 Dodge. I also restored this one from an ebay sourced built up. It had skirts and louvers, etc. Lots of repairs needed. Fortunately none of emblems were removed.

AMT 1960 Ford hardtop. Most of the parts are from my original model from 1960. However, the body was too far gone to restore, so I had to resort to a resin one. I have since acquired an unbuilt one still in the box.

AMT 1960 Ford convertible. Another restoration of an ebay built up.

AMT 1960 Ford pick-up. This too is an ebay sourced restoration. As with most of my models, this one has a Nova Scotia plate appropriate to the vehicle. I still plan on getting a couple of the reissued version of this vehicle when it is available.

Messages In This Thread