Spotlight Hobbies

Even though it's been almost a week since the Milwaukee NNL, here are some of my pics from the show and a link to my Fotki album. *LINK*

The main theme was "What's on the Box" and there were lots of neat box stock builds, along with plenty of LeMans racers. I've been going to the Milwaukee NNL since the late 90's and have missed a few due to sickness, weather, etc but it was good to get back out there and hang out with old friends and make some new ones! Since my knee replacement surgery almost two months ago, it was great to be able to drive there and show off a few recent builds and check out others' work. It was held in a much larger and better location this year and there was plenty of room for everyone, though the Factory Stock tables always seem to fill up the most and my buddy Troy and I got there a little late but no biggie. We hit Happy Hobby and Model Empire plus Portillo's for lunch and visited our friend Al before going to the show. Hope you enjoy the pics and I'm looking forward to more shows next month up in Marquette, MI and Eagle River, WI!

Have a good Thursday guys and y'all take care!

Bob Kremer

Messages In This Thread