Spotlight Hobbies

BAD DAY DECALING.... PIX and thanks for looking

The Camaro has been paint for several years with the "Fighting Irish" decals sitting in the box. Now all my fault by not descaling this right away. I know it's been since I retired 10 yrs ago. I put the grille in the water and it just exploded so I'm going to spray the rest of the sheet before I order new ones.

The Charger was the same as the Camaro... That is going to be "LA HOOKER"

The Dart because it was painted so long ago you can see a tint of yellow in the white enamel. The decals sat in the box and started to yellow so just to make sure I applied the "Ramcharger" soaked it down slide it off the paper turned it over and brushed off all the yellow best I could and applied it, well as you can see some yellow tint from the old adhesive showing thru. So my solution is to scrap the "RC" and give it a good sand and order the "Charlie Allen" Saddle Back

I was lucky with the "Wonder Wagon" that it has been decaled so I just have to do is finish this one up.

The 62/64 Galaxie's I decaled the 64 and the decals ended up curling up on me so I didn't fight it anymore and ran down to get a new set and ended up getting the other two decals for the 62's

Messages In This Thread