Spotlight Hobbies

Sorry to see you go, Steve, but I respect your choice.

Sometimes we can have disagreements on these forums, and sometimes comments can rub us the wrong way. Happens to me, happens to you, and everybody else. At the end of the day it has to be about the fun of the hobby and whether it's worth it to you to participate.

Regarding our misunderstanding in the thread below, I think we both played a part in it, and I think it's important to recognize that. It felt for me that myself and others were being chastized and talked down to because we expressed an opinion about a wheel choice that we didn't like on some random photo of a car from the internet (I don't think anybody here would ever talk about anybody's model project in the same way). I didn't think it was all that big of a deal, but it did irritate me somewhat... still does a little, if I am to be completely honest, but I'll get over it. At the same time I recognize that it was obviously something completely different for you, and that you are free to make your decision as to how to deal with it. For me, there's too much positive here to let a silly disagreement prevent me from enjoying the benefits of this forum, but I realize it's not the same for everybody. I hope that at some point you are able to put this behind you and allow yourself to benefit from this forum again. If you don't, however, I think we all will understand. It's your life, live it as you choose.

All the best to you, and happy modelling.

Messages In This Thread