Spotlight Hobbies

I finally have set up a little work space... So, maybe, I'll be able to start building again....*PIC*

Pretty much just a little 4 foot folding table, that also now serves as my compute desk,
so having such a much smaller area, as opposed to a whole room, is going to take a lot of getting used to.....

Hosted on Fotki

I have pretty much already filled my kit storage area... Of course a good portion of these are projects that I've already started.....
Maybe this will give me a kick in the pants to finish a few of them. Probably not though, as I do have a pretty a extensive history of modeler's ADD. LOL......

Hosted on Fotki

I count myself extremely luck, as my lovely wife is OK with me not only having this area for myself in our small apartment,
but also allowed me to "decorate" it as I liked....

One of my favorite possessions is this WWII era photo of a 40/41 Willys delivery truck, from a local Dixon feed store,
that I found at an antique mall, about 100 miles from here.... I absolutely HAD to have it!!!!

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Another of my favorites... This ink and pastel original of an old Illinois Central 4-6-0 locomotive.

Hosted on Fotki

Messages In This Thread