Spotlight Hobbies

Hmmmmm.....6 - 3 .....I have a few...

This was in a collection that was owned by a late friend. It went from his collection to two other vendors before I got it. It is a 1963 Corvair station wagon in clear plastic including the body, interior and chassis. A few kit parts were added along the way such as brake drums and engine. I have no idea who manufactured it but it is in my collection for now :)

Hosted on Fotki

1963 Corvette...

Hosted on Fotki

1963 Nova wagon...

Hosted on Fotki

1963 Riviera...

Hosted on Fotki

1963 Avanti Bonneville...

Hosted on Fotki

AMT 1963 Nova convertible & Moebius 1963 Nova with pro chassis...

Hosted on Fotki

AMT 1963 Nova...

Hosted on Fotki

Resin 1963 Nova limo...

Hosted on Fotki

Resin 1963 Nova sedan delivery...

Hosted on Fotki

AMT 1963 Corvette...this is an original that was a glue bomb...

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

AMT 1963 Corvette convertible with the rotating headlights, currently under restoration...

Hosted on Fotki

Flashback to November 1962...I am watching Bonanza when a commercial comes of showing the new 1963 Corvette, a roadster and a coupe, driving on a banked raceway...I was enthralled and the next week rode my bicycle to the hobby shop looking for the kit. I had to wait a couple of weeks for the kits to arrive but I bought them. Wow, my own Corvettes, those were my first but not my last. Since then, I think I have built about 150 Corvette models, built, sold, traded, rebuilt, given as presents and now I have lots and lots and lots...life is good :)

Messages In This Thread