Spotlight Hobbies

Just got back from LHS and bought some more supplies for this flatbed. I may still be able to do what you sent me if not I go with plan "A" -ish but Plan "B" yours may be in the works. ***INSIDE*** funny story, well a story anyway.

Had to get my truck towed last year/summer.... It just quit on me but I was able to coast into the shoulder. Called a friend of mine (owns the tow company has several trucks). Anyway I told him I was in the truck and it sits really low bring the flatbed... I told him I had a couple of 3' planks in the bed he said no worries we will get it up. He gets there backs up a little bit tilts the bed, moves it back to the spoiler. I said there isn't any room for the planks as I'm saying that I noticed the front of the bed is lowering itself down little by little. Pushed the bed back some more hooked up the hook/winch and started pulling. The spoiler never so much touched the flatbed surface. Truck got secured off we went got to dealership reverse the process except gravity took over slowly. Off he went with his grandkids to lunch and a very good tip for his prompt and good service. I know the tip would have paid for him and his 3 grandkids heading to Red Robin. I don't know I thought it was a funny story or at least a story.

Messages In This Thread