Spotlight Hobbies

DONE....PIX and thanks for looking. I threw this in during the 24hr since I was spray painting that day.

This has been done for several weeks except for the clear and decals. This all started when I was looking for something in my stash. Well I built mine but in the process I found an extra set of decals.... What was I going to do with an extra set of decals? So I figured just build another one knowing I had plenty of extra parts in my stash. I have to try and find a few contingent decals that are on the car that didn't come on the sheet.
I know nothing about this car except for the picture you see here. Now on mine I did drill out the headlights and my seat is in the middle like the picture. Now I figured no headlights no tail lights, I put different front and rear wheels on it than mine. I also shaved the door handles and put some extra handles I had in my stash. I didn't do that on this one because I don't want to use up what I have maybe I'll have some extras and I'll put them on some day. I'm not even sure what I'm going to do with the car but it came out nice.

Messages In This Thread