Spotlight Hobbies

No not really I took RS suggestion and cut them to make them easier to work with. I cut my leaving the radius and front and rear straight portion then mated the straight to the radius's. Even then the Hurst was a little shorter so *** INSIDE ***

leave it fresh so you can move it around. Once your able to move it around dab it down with your brush to soak up the excess water then I applied Microsoft to suck them down. I apply a little light coat of Future Floor Wax to sandwich it down. Sounds involved but it really wasn't. Now on the 71 doing the wood grain ... The wood grain comes with what appears to be the chrome trim, don't fight it just cut that chrome off, the Hurst doesn't have that so you could just apply it. I BMF'd that area first then put the decal over the BMF. Around the pull strap cut one side of the strap off leaving one open end and cut the wood grain in three pieces 1). Just at the edge of the front window switch and just before the rear switch because the decal isn't long enough to get all three items at once. You will have to fill in the wood grain with an unused piece so you down have a space.

Messages In This Thread