Spotlight Hobbies

Never ask what else can happen..

I remember yesterday morning I tripped hit my foot and thought I broke it and I said to Tammy "What else can happen" but my foot was soon getting better. I felt better when I realized my foot was OK and that I had no extra risk to the surgeries I have scheduled, the first is for Wed I am now was getting a complete left shoulder replacement and 7 months later a complete left hip replacement. I was looking forward to them both, I have been in a lot of pain for several years because of them as it stands right now I can't drive very well or walk very far and have other issues because of them..Part of the surgery pre-work I had to have pre-surgery check ups and OKs by my GP and in my case my cardiologist. Yesterday about 10:00 I got a call from my cardiologist office and I will not get pre-approved for surgery in fact he said I most likely have had another heart attack and now another 7-12% of my heart is not performing correctly and he started bitching at me for ignoring what my body is telling me and come to the hospital when I am having an issue. I told him I have chest issues 3-4 times a week and am not going to live in the hospital. I have AFIB and frankly that seems to me to cause most of the chest issues and I am on Meds for that and obey what I was told what to do for that if I feel it. Anyway to put it bluntly I will now have to have some procedures done to my heart maybe more before my shoulder and hip replacements. I hurt beyond belief sometimes the answer they have for that is stay on 4-6 Vicodin per-day and if it gets real bad go to oxicodin 1 every 6 hours. In other words become a dope addict at 71 years old... sorry for taking up so much time I know I will be fine but now Tammy is jumping every time I do anything like put my hand on my chest. I also found her crying yesterday and got her to be calm but I know this has her very upset and I can't fix it for her..
Have a Great Day Everyone, I will be fine lets build some models and post them for all to see and enjoy..

Messages In This Thread