Spotlight Hobbies

POSTING W/ Steve Milbury yesterday I just dug these out looking for other pictures and I thought they would be interesting to post these older pictures of mine. PIX and thanks for looking

1973 my junior yr in HS: Marcy and I went to HS and worked together at Baskin/Robbins, well she didn't have a date for her senior prom and her girlfriends were all going (2 of her girlfriends worked with us as well)... One asked me if I would if she asked me to go to prom with her. At the time didn't think much about it until a couple of days later she asked me if I would go with her. Well I liked Marcy as a friend so I said why not we would have fun. We had a great time.
Anyway! That's my Duster 340 in the background, check out the platform shoes and the Afro hair style.

1962-ish for whatever reason I remember that day at the beach like it was yesterday (can't remember what I did yesterday but I can remember that day). Anyway, that's my sister and I sitting on the hood of my dads car. I don't know why but he hated that car I remember him telling my uncle he couldn't wait to get rid of it.

1979-80: Better pictures of my Corvette at it's first show. I won the class and added bonus I also won best of show. That's my stepson standing next to it.

Messages In This Thread