Spotlight Hobbies

THE RECENT ROUND 2 VIDEO TEASER ALLUDED TO A TV/MOVIE CAR NOT PREVIOUSLY DONE, SEEMS TO ME....

the most likely/easiest TV/Movie car in my opinion would be a Rockford Files Pontiac Firebird. The TV show is still very popular and there is a car chase in almost every episode. If I'm not mistaken, Round 2 should have all the tooling necessary to recreate at least one of the Rockford cars with perhaps only minor tooling modifications or additions.

Could be an interesting kit, with some being molded in gold and some in white, a cardboard display of Jim Rockfords trailer and perhaps resin figures of Jim Rockford, Angel and maybe Sgt.Becker.

A possible companion kit could be Rocky Rockfords pickup with a resin figure of Rocky.

These are just my thoughts for what they are worth, but it seems unlikely that any new tooling or major retooling would be undertaken given that just aren't that many significant TV/Movie cars that haven't been done yet. While I would love to see a Black Beauty or a Adam 12 Mopar or AMC police car, given what Round has been doing recently with existing tooling like the James Bond Mustang, Police car and the Ford Taxi suggests that a Rockford Firebird might be a no brainer.

But I'm just guessin...for what it's worth.

Messages In This Thread