Spotlight Hobbies

After I closed my hobby shop in 2016 I looked in lots of kits I had but didn't build anything till March last year when a mate asked me to build a Lindberg 48 Lincoln molded in green with the multi piece body, after just polishing the plastic I was so pleased with how it
In Response To: In a slump! ()

came out that I started to go thru a lot of Tamiya, Italeri and Monogram kits that were molded in colour and just built them straight out of the box, no paint just polishing the plastic and being satisfied with that............since then I've built over 65 kits including lots that were paint detailed as well as repairing and/or finishing another 15 or so.......some I've been building since the late 1970's( MPC Chrysler & AMT 49 Merc for example) ............lol.........some I've just bought this year(Revell 1937 Opel Admiral).................some that were vintage kits that I'd had for 20 yrs or more( AMT 1965 King T & Wild Dream Double kit, Johan 1935 Mercedes Coupe).............but we all go thru slumps, the trick is not to let it worry you unduly.......this is a hobby..............look at it that way and remember that and you'll be fine.........Andy Douglas

Messages In This Thread