Spotlight Hobbies

In the words of Rocket J. Squirrel, ....."And now, here's something we hope you'll REALLY like." Fresh off of the bench. ..........*PICS* ..........

I love the look of these Cobra II's from 1975 to 1977. I like 'em all, but least of all the white cars with the blue stripes. I really like the white with red stripes. According to what little information that I could find, the white with red wasn't an option until 1977, so that's what I'm calling this. Also, the 1977 Cobra II's had unique wheels which I really don't like at all. I ordered some 5 slot wheels because from what I can tell, the 5 slots were available starting in 1976. But it just could be that a lot of owners put them on themselves, I don't know. These chrome and black wheels were not available on 1977 Cobra II's, I don't think. BUT, I may leave these wheels on because I really like the look.

I could be completely wrong about what I think was available on what year cars, I just can't find much information. If I need to be corrected about the years, stripes, wheels, etc. please let me know. I'd like to learn more about these Cobra II's.

I really like the black with gold stripe cars with the 5 slot wheels. I'm pretty sure that I will build one of those too.

Messages In This Thread