Spotlight Hobbies


To me, bein' an old fart, One: it kinda breaks up the monotony(the girls in the "pics"), Two: It adds a little "color" to the message board. I told Dawn, like we said in the military, "It's the 10%er's, that screw it up for the other 90%"!!! KIDS!! Sheesh!! Hey, gotta

go! I'm painting some Amazon resin figures(1/24th scale). YES, they are scantily dressed, and NO, you're not gonna see any pictures of 'em!! Don't wantcha talkin' "bad" about my girls! L.O.L. My dragons(6)? That's another NO! See ya!!

Messages In This Thread